Classic chanel caviar jumbo chain colour?

1. Can any one help me what colour the chain on a classic caviar leather jumbo black chanel bag would be, silver or gold? or is there a choice?

thanks so much for your help!

2. You have a choice of silver or gold.

3. is that in all stores and seasons?

4. Get silver !!!!!!!

5. Get both!!!!!!!!!!

6. i love the gold!

7. Some boutiques and stores have the jumbo black caviar in the silver chain and some have it with the gold chain. I always buy silver when possible. My black jumbo and white jumbo have silver chains. My med beige has a gold chain. The choice is yours then you locate the bag you want.

8. i love the gold too!! but maybe you can visit a store and try them both on so you can really decide which is the one for you. btw, i like your username.. peony is my name! :amuse:

9. Silver looks so much better IMO!:yes:

10. black...gold/silver......
    white...silver.....
    beige/light beige.....gold

I prefer white with silver or black with silver...i think might be seasonal....cos I asked for black/silver...but all they hv is blk/gold

11. thanks for your help guys, decided on black and gold chain!

12. I have it with the silver hardware. Looks fab.

13. Spoken like a true lover of Chanel! :roflmfao:

14. Great choice!! Good luck on tracking one down, I think it should be fairly easy to find -Post pics when you get it for all of us to drool over...!

15. Great choice!! Good luck on tracking one down, I think it should be fairly easy to find -Post pics when you get it for all of us to drool over...!