Classic black pumps - what to wear with them?

1. I've just begun wearing heels this past year - and recently purchased a simple, classic pair of black pumps like the ones below - and have only worn them only once: to a wedding :hrmm:. Can they go casual? What do you wear with them? As I said, I'm new to heels, and definitely new to the whole triangle-toe thing :/

2. any kind of pant, jeans, skirts. great shoe!
  3. ^^ Those aren't the exact ones I have, but they're strikingly similar. Mine are Anne Klein.
  4. you can pretty much wear black pump with everything! well ok, not everything, but they are one of the most versatile wardrobe items.

I tend to dress black pumps down sometimes, like a nice pair of jeans and knitted top that is casual, with a pair of black pumps I'm ready for a semi-casual dinner or movie.
  5. They work with pretty much pumps are really versatile.
  6. I agree with everyone else. Black pumps can go with jeans, nicer pants, skirts and dresses alike. They really are a wardrobe staple and can go with almost anything.
  7. Louboutin black pumps are a staple of my shoe collection. I wear them with everything. Skirts, dresses, jeans..basically anything. It can look casual or professional.
  8. Ummm... I wear them with everything! Ok maybe not sweats, but pretty much everything else. Babypie's right, they are one of THE most versatile wardrobe items. I wear mine every chance I get!
  9. Well, like what sort of occasions would you wear them in... I guess is more of the question? Like, to dinner? Casual? They're not too dressy? Like, to the mall? I'm clueless and transitioning into adult womanhood, lol :lol:
  10. It's all about what you're comfortable in. For me allot depends on what area I'm going out to, who I'm going with and how dressed up my man gets :lol:, but I love wearing my pumps.
  11. I'm transitioning into "womanhood" too. I'm learning the ropes of fashion and TPF is a great resource!

I seriously do wear my black pumps everywhere. I'm trying to cultivate a certain style and heels are almost always called for. I know what it feels like to be totally lost with fashion! I just decided I was going to wear what I want! That's the best way to be truly fashionable.

It's totally up to you where to wear your pumps. Some women wear them everywhere and others save them for special occasions. So I guess I should ask you, what's your style?