Clarks shoes - What do you think of these?

1. I've just got these through from

I'm not quite sure if i love them or hate them.:shame:

What do you think?

Comfy, summery, cute and practical or just plain wierd?

Oh and they are very comfy, i just can't decide if i like them enough to keep them and wear them:yes:
  2. they are not my style, personally. i think i would have liked them better without the ankle strap.
  3. they're not my style, but i find them pretty. clarks are very confy. i love thei boots
  4. not my style too, but if you like them, then keep 'em!!tehy should be really comfu!!:lol:
  5. I am not a fan of the shoe, but I have to say that a pair of Clark's clogs are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own.
  6. Plenty of time for comfy shoes when we are older. They are just a touch ugly ;)
    sorry, but best to be honest, its obviously just my personal opinion :smile:
  7. I think they are cute! I can't do the ankle strap (Riding accident years ago), but overall they are darling! Keep them!
  8. Thanks to all for your replies....and honest ones at that, that's what i love about you lot!:yes:
    They are well comfy, although Clarks do come up on the large size and i've ordered a half size and they are still a touch too big.
    Arrrggghhhh shoe sizing!!:blink: :lol:
  9. That's a bizarre mix of two different styles (spartan/moccasin). Don't like.
  10. I think it really depends on what you will wear the shoe with!

I think they'd look great with a pair of jeans!
  11. I think the colour is lovely but not sure on the style :smile:
  12. I think colour is wonderful but locking not good