Clarisonic

1. I've been meaning to post about this here for a while.

I got a clarisonic for christmas. It is the ultrasonic face cleaner with brushes. I used it for about two months and my face broke out worse than I've ever seen it in my life. I did some research and found out that this device actually can irriate skin more than it helps it.

Since the company that sells the Clarisonic is located in my area, I contacted them and they told me I could return the device. So I sent it back to them. To make a long story short, it took me two months of back and forth to get them to issue me a refund. Meanwhile they had the device BACK already.

I would use this product cautiously and also buy it from a place that will take returns after a couple months in case your skin reacts the way mine did.

2. What exactly was it? Like a face brush?

3. Meg,
    It is a battery powered vibrating face brush.

4. It uses the same technology/concept as a Sonicare toothbrush. I know some people swear by the brush--but I agree that it's best to buy it from a store that you can return it directly.

5. makeupalley ppl swear by it.

6. I love it! JC got one a while back and after asking her some questions, I knew that I had to have it. Now my mom has one too. Your face will never feel as clean and it makes lotions and other topical solutions easier to be absorbed by the skin.

I wonder why your face broke out like that. That really sucks, it certainly shouldn't have taken that long to get a refund though.