The Beauty Bar

Clarisonic effectiveness Poll!

Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Jan 3, 2010

?

After a MONTH OR LONGER of regular use, what have you noticed?

1. *

Thought I noticed a difference at first, but not anymore.

147 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Major difference at first and still!

301 vote(s)
    49.8%
  3. *

No difference ever.

98 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. No difference at first but am starting to see a difference now.

60 vote(s)
    9.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I just got the Clarisonic Mia a few days ago & I already love it. I'm not sure if its really doing anything yet but my face just feels much cleaner. I was really confused between the Mia and Mia 2.. but i think the Mia 2 just has the option for a slower speed (correct me if I'm wrong), which I don't think i would need. How often do you ladies replace the brush?

2. I'm currently using the delicate brush and I feel the difference between that brush and the sensitive. I'm going to try to acne and deep pore in 3-6 months.

3. I think you're supposed to replace them every 3 mos. or so with normal use. I'll admit, I only use mine once a day, so I just replaced the head I put on right after New Year's.

4. Thank you i guess i'll be replacing it between 3-6 months. Is it safe to clean the brush with mac brush cleaner or would baby shampoo be a better choice?

5. You're supposed to replace it every 3 months (think toothbrush). I have cleaned my brush with mac brush cleaner and baby shampoo, either are fine. The MAC is really great for removing make up residue.

6. I've been considering about trying out the Clarisonic out. I want to start exfoliating currently I only wash my face and once in a while add sunscreen or moisturizer as needed. I have sensitive skin I think I have rosacea(redness on my cheeks and nose) and my skin is acme prone as well(hormonal I have PCOS). Should I try the clarisonic or would it be too rough on my sensitive skin?

7. My daughter has pcos and uses clarisonic her ski looks great!!

8. MAC brush cleaner! I read this and thought- duh! Genius, thanks!

9. I was starting to get redness on my cheeks and nose also. Basically my routine is- Clarisonic in the mornings, and before bed I use MAC makeup remover wipes and apply Philosophy Help Me retinol night treatment. My red spots are gone. I don't use the Clarisonic more than once a day bc it does super exfoliate and my skin feels more sensitive if I do it more than once.