Clanalois Collection

1. Here is my collection thus far. I love each and every one of my bags and I've made sure that each one has had a lot of time to play outside. :smile: There will definitely be additions in the future. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very impressive and great pictures!

3. Very nice! Love that suhali :biggrin:

4. Wow

5. Suhali is definitely impressive, and I really like the black epi jasmin !

6. Great colllection!!! Love your suhali!!! What is the orange one??? It is beautiful!!!

7. Thanks for approving my thread, Vlad!

I didn't add my beloved Coach bags. The purple satin Madison is very Carrie Bradshaw, in my opinion! Super chic and super luxe.
    [​IMG]

8. Thanks! The orange one is a Summer 05 Prada "Paglia+Vit. Daino+Lucer" large satchel. The outside is straw but the inside is super-soft leather in the same orange that is on the outside. The buckle is some sort of lizard -- the SA quoted it as python. It looks super-hot with a white outfit in the summer.

9. Love the guccissima hobo and the cerises bucket! Lucky you! Thanks for sharing your lovely collection!

10. It's a real beauty!!!:love:

11. Simply Lovely !!!

12. Very nice collection! Love all your LV and the Prada is super funky...love it!

13. It's a great collection

14. Great collection. Love your LV cerises pieces, LV popincourt and the gorgeous purple Coach!

15. Beautiful collection!
    I look forward to seeing your future purchases.