CL Survival Kit ***Size/Comfort Adjustment Advice***

I've got a question for you all - does your pinky toe rub against the inside of your shoe? Both of mine do. I use TipToes to keep my feet from sliding forward, but they still do it, especially in my pointier shoes. After a while, they get really sore and bruised-looking under the toenail (same as runner's toe). If this has happened, how have you stopped it?

Is it the tip of your toe or the outside or the top? The outside and top of mine often rub, causing a lot of pain. I put on a small piece of moleskin on the problem part in shoes that I know cause an issue, and it works like a charm. Maybe that would help you.

I always found that the free heel liners that SA's give me tend to slip off and I have a somewhat embarrassing moment of having to fish them out of my shoe area in public...either that or they just randomly fall off while walking, lol! Dr. Scholl's heel liners, I found, are the best. I can unstick only half the liner and it stays perfectly, even after having to re-position, they're super comfy, too!

Redlittlewing- Thank you so much for that info on Pro-foot! I think I'm definitely gonna try that, I've used gel liners but find that I still get a little ball of foot pain once in awhile.

Is it the tip of your toe or the outside or the top? The outside and top of mine often rub, causing a lot of pain. I put on a small piece of moleskin on the problem part in shoes that I know cause an issue, and it works like a charm. Maybe that would help you.

It's the outer edge of my toenail. When I was training for the half-marathon that I ran, I had a similar problem w/my 2nd toe. It rubbed against the top of my shoe and got all bruised, and eventually fell off (ew, I know, TMI). So it's not blistering my little toe, it's just causing my toenail to bruise.

Great tips and thank for the time you spent on this. I was the one who said they felt like breast implants BTW, LOL! That was a while ago. They do though!!

Pads given by SAs to be placed in the ball of the foot area of the shoe. My purpose of wearing them is not primarily for adding cushion, but to prevent the foot from slipping forward.

pads.jpg

Foam pads given by SAs that I place in the ball of the foot area in shoes that are a half size up. Pushes my foot up and back for a better fit. I have put this in my blue suede Declics.

pads2.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if any one of you lovelies could swing by a NM or Saks or a boutique or ANYWHERE for me to see if these are available? I desperately need them for a few pairs of my shoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Pretty Please!

Thanks Lavender! I found the Dr Scholls FOR HER in the pink container. How do you find the airplus in comparison to the TipToes by Footpetals?

I also want to add to the list... I use these MOLESKIN
http://www.drscholls.com/product.aspx?prodid=50
You can cut them to suit your need. I place them inside the vamp area.

I use the MOLESKIN to stop shoe farts as well. Just cut and place in the shoes where the farting is happening.