CL Sock Mary Jane

1. Can anyone tell me how the sizing runs on these? And if possible what the retail was? I've seen a few pairs on eBay and really like them but have no idea on sizing. I'm also pondering how some of these sellers have loads of pairs of this shoe.....

TIA! :flowers:

2. Sizing-wise the "Sock" style definitely runs small; size up at least 1/2 a size, or a full size for the larger sizes or if you have wide feet.

3. Retail was $625 excluding tax. And, I agree w/ foxy as far as sizing goes. I am a US 9 generally and a 40 fit very well, but it's not to say a 39.5 wouldn't have fit. I didn't have the option to try it on b/c they were sold out.

And, there are no fake sock mary janes, so I wouldn't worry about authenticity. Some sellers have tons of them b/c they stalk different retailers during sales time and buy several pairs of the same shoe to sell in various sizes.

4. Thanks so much!

I'm confused as to what size to get, I'm a 39 in Choo, Gucci etc., but when I tried the CL Miminette the 39 was too small and the 40 too big. My Botte boots are a 39 though.....decisions, decisions!!!

5. If you are a 39 in Choo and Gucci, I would say get a 39.5 or 40. I'm a 38.5/39 in Gucci and the 40 fit me well. But, as I stated previously, I didn't have the 39.5 to try on. Since there are no returns if you go the eBay route I would ask for insole and width measurements on the 39.5 and 40. You can always put an insert in the 40 though.

6. Thanks for the help! :heart: