CL Simple Pump drama

1. I have been intending to order the CL simple pumps in Camel from Saks for several weeks. I was going to order them for the ECG, but they were on pre-order and you don't get an ECG if you order something on pre-order. I got an ECG anyway and was waiting for it to arrive so I could order the pumps. I got it on Friday, but I was busy this weekend, cleaned a bit, played with the children etc. :jammin:. So, this morning I check the website and my Saks bag and the shoes are gone :push: they are now out of stock. I did the on-line search and they said they showed 1 left in the country in my size at a Saks in California. Of course, that is just what the system says, no guarantee that the shoe is actually there. So, after watching the clock so I could call after 10am PST, I lucked out. They did have the shoes and the SA took my info and I will be mailing the ECG out to him so he can apply it.:yahoo:

I am officially on a bag and shoe ban, at least until the December/January sales when there are these Jimmy Choo and Dior boots I am stalking :graucho:.
  2. Congrats! I am glad that you got them, I can't wait to see your photos. I've had my eye on the camel simple pumps also since they are great shoe for walking.
  3. Me, too! I love the color. I would love to see a pic of someone wearing them. Does the simple pump have some two cleavage? It looks more conservative than some of the other CLs, but I think they're elegant.
  4. Yes, they have plenty of toe cleavage.
  5. Biondina - thanks! I should have known - all his shoes are sexy.
  6. Congrats!!!! Those are such beautiful shoes. Very comfortable to walk in.

BTW - mine show all four toe cleavages...or is that cleavii?
  7. Awesome! You are so luck!

I wish I had the simple pumps. *sigh*
  8. Glad it worked out for you. I was thinking of pre-ordering these as well, but I am trying to hold out on buying anything until my trip to NYC next weekend.
  9. Congrats on the new shoes!

Does anyone know if it came in patent beige?
  10. congrats! post pics when you get them!
  11. congrats! simple pumps are next on my list. please post pics when you get them?
  12. I just got off of the phone with the SA. My ecg card arrived yesterday pm, so I did not get the call until today. He processed everything and is taking the shoes down to shipping now so I should have them late next week! I will post pics when I get them. I am so psyched.
  13. Oh congrats! I cannot wait to see pics and I am so happy you got lucky!
  14. Please send pics of the beige. I just ordered the simple 85 in black. I am hoping the nude will be back for spring, but I like the camel too. Have you seen the pink that is now on Saks website?? Very pretty! Not sure if I would get enough use to spend the $$