CL Shoe Care and Maintenance Guide FAQ

If you read the label, it will tell you if it can be used on exotics. I believe it does say you can use it for exotics.

really? i have got the apple leather conditioner! should i just use that on my rose phyton privatita? i am in australia, we have different brand for everything here i think! i have been trying to find bick 4 and so far i only found one in ebay with the shipping cost 9x the price! :sad:
and since i already imported the apple products... i would rather just use it if it is safe and give good conditioning. anyone tried?

Does anyone know if Ostrich is treated differently or if it's like Lizard? I bought a pair of Yotruche ostrich leg pumps and I want to make sure I treat them correctly....thanks!

I have the new simple pump in pewter and it's metallicy.. how do I care for that? What should i do to protect the leather because it's always starting to kinda peel up in the heel :/

I have the new simple pump in pewter and it's metallicy.. how do I care for that? What should i do to protect the leather because it's always starting to kinda peel up in the heel :/

I don't think peeling of the heel sound like a good sign. If you purchased these from a store I would take them in and question the quality. Keep in mind you paid good money for the lovely shoes, so you should also be getting great quality shoes & service (it's included in the price tag)

Maybe if you posted a picture we could offer better advice.