CL Rolando pumps!?

1. heeey girls i think this is my first glass slipper post.. so forgive my rookieness... i love shoes but im conservative as too my choices... usually buy the most classic trendy shapes in colors and thats currently eyeing the rolando pumps seriously think i love the shape...does anyone have them?? i was hoping they come in a pewter color given grey/silver is the color of the season...has anyone seen them?? also please post pics of ur rolando pumps! want to see the variety they come in and where did u get them cuz i found them no where in boston :sad:
  2. I don't have a pair yet. I am considering getting pair. I've seen them online on and I do have a Rolande which is the slingback version.
  3. rebeoliva - I have seen the rolandos in a few stores and on pre-order at several websites (Lavender mentioned above), I think that you will probably start seeing them in September since the shipping for fall merchandise usually comes to a standstill in August since most Italian factories are currently closed. I recently got the mad mary suede mary janes which is a rolando pump with an ankle strap. They are very sexy because they reveal a lot of toe cleavage. I have a pre-order from for the leopard print ones, and I have seen them in many beautiful suede colors, but the most beautiful ones by far are the electric blue suede Rolandos at Jeffreys. I think that they are great shoes but remember to go up at least 1/2 a size because they run small.