CL LOVERS: Lower Heels Thread

Thanks ladies!!! I just bought a DVF dress which I think will look perfect!

Duke and MissGinger - those Shelley's are gorgeous!!
Flip - I was looking at a similar pair on ebay....so cute!
Couturequeen - love the piggies....that color is TDF.:faint: I cannot buy any more shoes but where did you get those puppies??? Always good to know will go on the wishlist in the future!!!

Thanks Ilgin & singsongjones! They are so comfy. They are the perfect heel height for me. I don't want to tower too much, but I love a lift.

Couturequeen - love the piggies....that color is TDF.:faint: I cannot buy any more shoes but where did you get those puppies??? Always good to know will go on the wishlist in the future!!!

Charmosa,
I am so in love with the color. They are a bit of a chameleon. Different shade depending on the light. I knew they would never make it to sale, so I had to pull the plug. I got them at Net-a-Porter!

Last edited:
So ladies, I'm wracking my brain trying to remember the name of a shoes from a few seasons ago. It was a black and grey striped suede declic 90. I'm looking for a grey shoe and that one popped into my head but now I can't remember the name so I can't even find a pic of the shoe. Does anyone know which ones I'm referring to? Similar to the bicho but only a 90 and more like a bandage style sort of). :sos:

Attachments

• CL Bicho.jpg
    CL Bicho.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 714
Here are a couple of cell phone photos. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some better photos when I am off this week. These don't show the beautiful green color. I love them!

2011-02-08_00-35-34_991.jpg

2011-02-08_00-36-17_554.jpg

2011-02-08_00-35-40_345.jpg

I am so happy (my husband is not) ;):P that I found this thread.
While I have been really wanting to try a pair of CLs - I'm an absolute hot mess walking in heels any more and do much better in a chunky/lower heel. Especially if it's a bootie.

I also notice that this is probably not the hottest thread in the CL sub-forum and that it hasn't been too chatty lately - but I am absolutely going to keep an eye on it now that I know it's here.

Batty - The shoes in your picture are fabulous. What is the heel on those? It looks high to me.

Thanks to all for a great thread!
:smile:

In my avatar photo, I am wearing the Spiked Very Prives. They have 120 heels, which is why I have not added them to this thread. The Peanut wedges are very comfy, too. I will have to post photos here when I get home from Italy.