Cl Ladies, Please Help A Girl Out!

1. Hi all, I know I am taking a long shot here but I am really in love with the glitter prives by Louboutin. I am in love with any version of the glitter shoes for that matter. I just wanted to know if any of you maybe had some that you bought that you were planning to take back or a pair of used ones that you no longer wear or if you happen to know where I can get a pair of used ones, it would be greatly appreciated! I am having fits over these shoes and I don't have any stores anywhere near me to actually go and look at them and try them on so it makes this really hard. I don't get to go to the sales and don't even know when sales happen unless I see it on here. Please help me out guys with any info whatsoever. I also just saw a pair of orange alligator shoes on the CL website and those are fabulous! Abs TDF. Has anyone seen these yet? Geeeeorgeous!

http://www.christianlouboutin.fr/movies/cl_engb.html :woohoo:
    Well, it still didnt work: you have to click on the shoe and then day shoes and then click next until you see the Orange alligator Iowa zeppas!! Yay Yay, sorry so complicated girls. :~(

They just make my heart smile. Orange is my favorite color, esp since I graduated from University of Tennessee and I'm getting my PharmD from UT also. I'm an orange freak!!! Hope this picture works

2. What size are you after? There's usually some on eBay.

3. I am after a 37 I think. I usually wear a 6.5 in heels but from what i have read, I should go up a half size so I think that's what i'm after. The 6.5 is in nine west and other reg dept stores shoes.

4. Yay! Thank you so much!!

5. Try cusp it is a store that is owned by Neiman Marcus. They had some a few weeks ago. They have just a few stores go to blogonthecusp.com and look for store locations . They have one in mclean, va. in tysons corner mall. That's where I saw them. Let me know what happens.

6. Ooh that's very tempting. Am I crazy for wanting this as my first pair? Should I just be conservative and get a black pair? Nope, I still love em!

7. Try and think of 3 or 4 outfits you already own that you could pair it with....little black dress...little white dress...etc. That's how I "justify" colorful shoes ;)

8. eBay...I've seen some on there every now and then

9. Oh girl I would wear them with jeans or this really cute pink dress I have or any of my skirts or....I could go on and on. I just think they look so fabulous

10. Jessica, I think that those shoes will last to sale season since almost every store that I have been to has those shoes, so you might as well hold out another 6 weeks so that you can get them for 40% off.

Also, the orange croc shoes are available at BG for $3,000.

11. Thanks kamilla. Good freakin lord, 3k?! That's crazy. I will wait for sale. I really love these shoes. thanks again

12. Well there you go :yahoo:

13. Both the silver and gold w/ multi color glitter are available at nm.com.
    (FYI, read the description as they are using the same photo for both.)

Also, the gold/multi is available at Barneys website.

As Kamilla has said, they're pretty much everywhere right now..

Good Luck!