CL heels <3<3<3

1. at first, i didn't know what the fuss was about... they're pretty and all but it's insane how they charge $600 for something you step on.

i realized that if you find them on sale, it's not that bad. sometimes you can find a pair for $200+. i'd rather buy a pair of CL's on sale than a pair of new Steve maddens for $200.

isn't it ridiculous how Steve Madden charges sooooooooo much for a pair of shoes?? and it's not even big name designer!

how can you authenticate CL's on eBay? is there a tell tell sign? please help. i found a pair i think i *need*
  2. I love finding CLs on sale :nuts: Sometimes there are decent deals if you're willing to splurge a little ;) I think the splurge can be worth it if it's a comfortable shoe that you know you'll get lots of wear from. I have a pair of espadrilles in black and wear them constantly. They're extremely comfortable.

If you're having doubts about shoes, post the link in the Authenticate These Shoes thread
  3. Totally agreed. And they are not even original design because Steve Madden just copied from other big designers.