CL heel question.....look and compare..thx

Lavender - Congrats!! I am so excited (and envious) that you got this shoe. This is one of my favorite CL styles, and I am so glad that you got them. They will last you a lifetime because it is not a trendy shoe that is a perfect neutral. Please post pics once you get them so I can drool and live vicariously through you.

We should start a "Post your Nude CLs" thread since the nude patent leather appears to be a favorite amongst many ladies here.

Pwecious - are you looking for the same nude patent leather Yoyo that is pictured in the second photo? If so, call Saks in NYC immediately!! I tried to get that shoe months ago but unfortunately they were sold out in my size. The only size they have left (as of Saturday) is a size 6.5 and 7. Get them now, that shoe is great and they are a reasonable price ($560 I think). Everytime I go in there, I have my SA check the stock room to make sure that a few didn't pop up, but unfortunately I've had no luck.
If you'd like, call my SA Bobbie at 212.753.4000, she is a great Asian lady who can help you and she knows CL shoes pretty well.

I am so envious of you if you get that shoe. I had to resort to placing a special order through the CL boutique - paying a 20% upcharge and waiting 3 months for it. But believe me that shoe is so worth it.

Thanks Kamilla!! I just ordered em from Saks and they were a reasonable price $550. I think a few sizes did pop up.

When I called Saks in NYC (the one Kamilla provided us with) and ordered the shoes I was not charged tax. I did have to pay for shipping. Regular shipping is free and takes about a week. There is also two day shipping and overnight shipping available. The overnight was $25.00. The shoe itself cost $540.00.

Thanks Kamilla!! I just ordered em from Saks and they were a reasonable price $550. I think a few sizes did pop up.

Be careful when you get yours, I was told that there were some mismatched pairs, like a set that had two lefts. I am sure that they wouldn't send those out, but just wanted to give a heads up. Did you get the 6.5? I think there were only three or four pairs left when I called.

OMG..no way....Now, i really want to order mine...do u know if they have them in black??? and yes, i'm looking for 6.5 too..in black that is..with the nude color heels showed in the pix posted on the first page....could you plz let me know..thx

Pwecious, the last time I was at Saks in NYC, the nude patent yoyo as featured on page 1 was available in size 6.5 and 7.
I am sure that if you ask nicely they can waive the shipping, and if you are a Saks First cardmember, you automatically get free shipping.
I am so jealous of you ladies!

Pwecious, the last time I was at Saks in NYC, the nude patent yoyo as featured on page 1 was available in size 6.5 and 7.
I am sure that if you ask nicely they can waive the shipping, and if you are a Saks First cardmember, you automatically get free shipping.
I am so jealous of you ladies!

If anyone comes across this shoe in a size 38.5 or 39, please let me know. I have been trying to find it everywhere and I'm getting very impatient waiting for the SO. Especially with Foxy's comments above, I am worried that I may not get them at all.

We should start a "Post your Nude CLs" thread since the nude patent leather appears to be a favorite amongst many ladies here.
YES! How Fun! We just need a CL Subforum, all together.

Then we can have photo threads for specific styles (ie: NPs, VPs, Pigalles etc) and others for specific colors (ie: Nudes, Blacks, Reds etc)

----
Lavender - I wear a 35. There have been several styles that I've searched for, and surprisingly, the smallest size the CL boutiques received were a 36 or even a 37. :sad: