CL flats

1. Does anyone have these shoes? I love the look of them and think I'd be able to get a lot of use from them, but hate buying shoes online. Unfortunately there's no Barney's near me (until the SF one opens in Sept!) and I haven't seen them anywhere else. I don't own any CL to compare. Barney's doesn't mention if it's true to size or what to order, I know CL usually runs small. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. I was not at all fond of those flats to begin with BUT after seeing them IRL (and also seeing a photo of them on Katie Holmes) I fell in LOVE with the nude patent leather version of those. They look very chic on!

3. i have a pair of the classic ballerina flats and let me tell you they hurt the first couple times you wear them but are sooo cute. they look like the ones u posted except they don't have the mary jane strap. they're true to size for the most part.

4. I have the classic CL ballerinas & I dont think they hurt at all. For me they run true to LOUBOUTIN size. I wear a 39 - 40 in Louboutins & I got a 39 in the flats...they fit perfectly!

5. wrong forum

6. I have those shoes, they run true to size. They are very cute on, I love them. I got them on Barney online.

7. I measure a 5.5 narrow and the 35.5 fit me the best. Very cute I think! Good luck.

8. i usually wear 8.5 and tried these on in NM they felt tight to me,...i would have gotten a 9 but they didnt have any left...they looked super sexy on though..maybe my foot is wider than others??

9. Such a cute shoe!