Cl Experts....are These Shoes Cl's??? Can't Tell!

1. if you take a look, on the first pic it looks like a red sole ...... but the shape of the toe doesn't look like CL's....and also the heel is wooden looking.........if it's not CL does anyone know what brand this could be?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nope, you can tell by the cut and the toe box. They are Oh Deers-Praline Taupe $110. They have them at Endless.com. Free overnight shipping!

3. Yeah, the cut and significant lack of toe cleavage of the shoe pictured differe significantly from that of the CL Decollete 868, even if it too has a red sole.

4. Ahh Thank You So Much Ladies! I Cant Believe Oh Deers Have Red Soles...

5. hmm i was looking at the site you gave me hsl521, and the praline's don't have a wooden heel.....maybe this is a different style? and the oh deers don't look like a boxed looking front of the shoe.......

6. armanigirl, I guess its another designer then? Oh Deers are known for using the red soles as well so I assumed that it was the Pralines. Looks very similar and close to the one in the picture

7. I did not know that Oh Deers used red soles, what a rip off!

8. ah well..thanks for your help though hsl521!

9. Isn't there a lawsuit going on between Louboutin and Oh Deer?

10. I sure hope so. Wearing replica shoes are just as bad as wearing/buying a replica bag!

and these are not the CLs decolette 868. the toe box and lack of toe cleavage gives it away that is might just be oh deers.

11. ITA:okay:

12. i don't think these are oh deers.....i wonder what brand this is....oh deer do have cute shoes though [:

13. I've ordered the Oh Deer! Praline pumps! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them! =)

14. ooh what color did you get??

15. I think I read somewhere that the red sole originated in [SIZE=-1]Louis XIV's court.[/SIZE]