CL Daydreams

canismajor

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
I'm sitting at my desk at work right now, daydreaming of when I'll get home this afternoon to find my FedEx package at the door, begging to be opened. Inside will be green canvas Formenteras--an oldie, but the perfect color to match my new Trastevere Paisley Button skirt and jeans and chinos, etc. Between now and then, there is a myriad of things that could possibly happen to that package:

-FedEx could drop my package in one of the large puddles of water, still around after the freakish downpouring of rain last week/weekend.
-As other pieces of mail have arrived incorrectly, my package could be delivered to the wrong house!
-The neighbor's dachsunds could both jump the 5-foot fence between us and help each other drag it back to their doghouse, ripping the package apart to use as insulation for their bedding.
-One of the punk kids from the elementary school across the street could just swipe that packge on his/her way home, just for kicks.
-Or it could all end pleasantly: I'd come home to find it patiently waiting at the steps; I'll take pictures and post it for everyone to see! (Not that you all haven't seen green Formenteras before!)... :biggrin:

^ I got the Formentera in black earlier this week! Already tried them on and they look fabulous!

I want to see daschunds jump a 5-foot fence to drag shoes back to their lair :biggrin:

I always get my shoes shipped to work. I know the guys here will take care of them even if I'm not around when they arrive! Plus we get the same FedEx and UPS guys every day and they know to never ever leave packages without them being signed for. :smile:

^ I remember that luxury of having packages delivered to my work place. Unfortunately, I don't work there anymore, and the office here has got way to many people... There have been occurances of peoples LUNCHES being taken from the fridge! Who knows what would happen if someone was to know there were CLs in the package; they might get picked up accidently from the receptionist area! :Push:

I'm sitting at my desk at work right now, daydreaming of when I'll get home this afternoon to find my FedEx package at the door, begging to be opened. Inside will be green canvas Formenteras--an oldie, but the perfect color to match my new Trastevere Paisley Button skirt and jeans and chinos, etc. Between now and then, there is a myriad of things that could possibly happen to that package:

-FedEx could drop my package in one of the large puddles of water, still around after the freakish downpouring of rain last week/weekend.
-As other pieces of mail have arrived incorrectly, my package could be delivered to the wrong house!
-The neighbor's dachsunds could both jump the 5-foot fence between us and help each other drag it back to their doghouse, ripping the package apart to use as insulation for their bedding.
-One of the punk kids from the elementary school across the street could just swipe that packge on his/her way home, just for kicks.
-Or it could all end pleasantly: I'd come home to find it patiently waiting at the steps; I'll take pictures and post it for everyone to see! (Not that you all haven't seen green Formenteras before!)... :biggrin:[/quote

lol, I was checking the status of my NM order and FedEx left the package at my front door so am actually trying to finish up my work so I can leave early and rescue my CLs. :girlsigh:

-Or it could all end pleasantly: I'd come home to find it patiently waiting at the steps; I'll take pictures and post it for everyone to see! (Not that you all haven't seen green Formenteras before!)... :biggrin:

Or maybe the FedEx guy has a secret fetish for wearing women's shoes and he rips open the box in the truck and wears them while he does his route...:nuts:

Yes oo_let_me_see, My imagination runs rampant at times... :Push:

Wow, funny thing you mentioned FedEx guy w/ womens' shoes, babypie... I have story to tell--a real one:

The other day I was chatting with a male coworker I haven't spoken to in a while. Sitting on a swiveling chair, I had my legs tucked underneath, each foot on one of the six chair legs (so I can sway back and forth) and my soles were facing outward. That day also, I was wearing black pants and black CLs, so the red really popped. He looks down and says, "Hey I like your shoes." Then, he does a double-take and says, "Woooow, I rreeeeaaaally like your shoes!!" The manner he said it was like he'd been searching for something like that for YEARS! So, I raised a brow and had a scene in my head of him obsessing over heels... :wondering

Yes oo_let_me_see, My imagination runs rampant at times... :Push:

Wow, funny thing you mentioned FedEx guy w/ womens' shoes, babypie... I have story to tell--a real one:

The other day I was chatting with a male coworker I haven't spoken to in a while. Sitting on a swiveling chair, I had my legs tucked underneath, each foot on one of the six chair legs (so I can sway back and forth) and my soles were facing outward. That day also, I was wearing black pants and black CLs, so the red really popped. He looks down and says, "Hey I like your shoes." Then, he does a double-take and says, "Woooow, I rreeeeaaaally like your shoes!!" The manner he said it was like he'd been searching for something like that for YEARS! So, I raised a brow and had a scene in my head of him obsessing over heels... :wondering

LOL eww

Lol, you guys are so funny!!!! Now I keep picturing a guy trying to stick his big feet in a pair of sexy Loubs. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
I can't wait to see pics of your new Loubs..:upsidedown:

I always have the same dream/day dream about CLs. There I am walking along 5th ave having had the worst day ever, when I run into my boyfriend (and sometimes its my SO or some fantasy man) and he looks at me and just knows I need help. I'm whisked away to the best spa, where I'm treated to every treatment known to man (and a pedi of course) and then he sweeps me off to Saks shoe department, hands me his no limit platinum card and says get whatever you like! I end up with boxes upon boxes of CLs... he then continues to do this in every store until I have every outfit, bag, and CL I want!!! Such a great dream... I think I need a nap!

I always have the same dream/day dream about CLs. There I am walking along 5th ave having had the worst day ever, when I run into my boyfriend (and sometimes its my SO or some fantasy man) and he looks at me and just knows I need help. I'm whisked away to the best spa, where I'm treated to every treatment known to man (and a pedi of course) and then he sweeps me off to Saks shoe department, hands me his no limit platinum card and says get whatever you like! I end up with boxes upon boxes of CLs... he then continues to do this in every store until I have every outfit, bag, and CL I want!!! Such a great dream... I think I need a nap!

Aaahhh, that sounds absolutely relaxing and satisfying...:girlsigh: