CL Booties-Are they ugly?

1. I have had my eye on this booties for a while. I would prefer the black but I will settle for the brown because I like the style. Everyone I have asked (including the hubby & best friend) think they are ugly. What do you think?

2. I don't care much for the zipper. But if you like them then go for it. They would look great with jeans or pants.
  3. i loveee them! I think booties are a fantastic idea who ever thought of it...

But i completely understand why ppl would say its ugly.. that's what i thought when i first saw one.. but now i love them... I think they're very classy
  4. They're not my style, but if you love them go for it!!
  5. I have those shoes! I started off seriously loathing the bootie style but now I love them. The more I see them worn, and wear them myself, I think it's a very classy style. This pair is an exceptionally classic version of the bootie and I don't think it will ever completely go out of style.
  6. Chicbaba...How far can you walk in these without feeling pain?
  7. I don't like them..
  8. I'm not a fan of those or other ankle boots in general.
  9. I think they're hot, but that's not the most flattering angle.
  10. I have the black patent ones. Obviously if I thought they were ugly I wouldn't have bought them, but I have received numerous compliments on them, the most recent being from a man. They are probably the shoes I've received the most compliments on that I have.
  11. i think the hung ups looks better
  12. i love those. love. the whole booties look is one of those hate-it-or-love-it type looks i first i couldn't imagine how someone could make booties look cute, but then i saw this girl wearing a skirt with leggings and booties, and somehow it looked really classy yet edgy/funky at the same time. you should go for it! once it's on you you'll get lotsa compliments like zophie ;)
  13. i hate most booties but i love these
  14. I have them in the natural leather color and love them. As far as comfort, I'm not gonna lie at 1st the sole was a bit much to handle, so I had to put in Dr. Scholl's gel inserts and it made a huge difference.
  15. If you are asking for opinions, I do not like them at all.

Put your money towards soemthing you like not something you hope you will grow on you.