City/Twiggy/Purse sid by side

1. I've been getting a lot of questions regarding the size of the City compared to the Purse compared to the Twiggy, etc. Here are some pics of my bags side by side so you can see the difference. Starting from left to right: pale rose Purse, cornflower City, white Twiggy, rouge Twiggy. Hope these pics are helpful.:p
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Geoureous bags. Keep em' coming!
  4. Kat - thank you so much for the photos.

That is very helpful - the purse is just as I imagined; someone told me it was not larger than the City; but, I thought that it was. Your pictures confirmed my belief.

Thanks again. :biggrin:
  5. thanks for the comparative photos!
  6. Thanks, Kat! I love the size of the purse, I'm glad I got it. It's bigger than the city, which I wanted, but not too too big.
  7. Thank you soooo much, Kat! These pics are very helpful!!! :biggrin: I LOVE your white twiggy!!! They're all pretty, but the white is gorgeous!
  8. Thank you!!! That is so so helpful. I was thinking of asking someone to post a pic like that!! I've been thinking of getting one maybe this summer...well, I want one now! But my wallet is saying noooooo! (unfortunately).
  9. Kat THANK YOU!!! This is SO helpful! I was torn between the purse and city, thinking I wanted the I see that I want the city instead!
  10. I think the thing with the purse is, the purse is technically longer and wider than the city, but it is not as deep. Therefore, if one were to calculate both bags in square footage, the city ends up being the bigger of the two bags. I have owned both styles and I think the city holds far more than the purse is capable of.
  11. Thanks for the comparison of the bags! Very helpful! I love your collection. The white Twiggy is now on my list! Thanks!
  12. i definitely like the purse better, thanks for the photos! love your collection btw...
  13. thank you for the pictures! i had no idea the purse was larger than the i know!!!
  14. wwweee heee... Kat and her b-bags!!!! how awesome!! thanks so much for the pics!!! :smile:
  15. THAT was very helpful! Thanks Kat! :love:

Love your rouge twiggy!!