Feedback Dropbox

city talk subforums

lorenzo94580 Posted By lorenzo94580 Posted Feb 21, 2012

1. What about a subforum for city/regional talk? Like if I wanted to chat about what's going on in the SF Bay area or Los angeles area there can be corresponding threads under that subforum. Then the meet ups threads can be moved there as well.

2. Wow, that's a great idea!

3. Sounds good to me :tup:

4. Awesome idea! :tup:

5. I love this idea :tup:

6. I like it too.

7. How do you decide which cities/regions get selected?

There are already a number of tiffs over which designers get sub-forums. People complain that their favorite is excluded. I can see the same for cities.

8. And what about globally? Lol

9. I think the 'cities' would be threads. So the subforum would be for city talk but you'd have to make a thread for your city, atleast thats the way that would make the most sense.

I really like this idea though! It'd be nice to know which members are from my city and to be able to talk about current events going on. It's also good for people who want to visit that city to ask questions

10. I would imagine that metro areas would cover the smaller, outlying towns... Like here in Phoenix. The valley is HUGE and is made up of *tons* of different cities/towns, but we all consider ourselves Phoenix.

11. Yup, what I was thinking, too!:yes:

12. Love the idea, would love to know where to eat, shop, deals and things to see!

13. Love this idea!

14. Great idea!

15. I love this idea too!! The playground could just have an additional areas forum and the users can make separate threads about their own city/area.
    It would be great to see others in my area and discuss current happenings etc!