City Shape Shift Question

1. How long does it take for a City to mellow out from it's square shape to the pretty figure 8 shape I see on all of your lovely bbags? Does it change eventually or should you strive to buy one that has already shape shifted? Thanks ya'll! :supacool:
  2. it does change eventually...
  3. Yeah, the more you use it the faster it will break in. But they do all go very slouchy in time.
  4. My 05 black city was immediately smooshy and shapeless.

But my 06 grenat work is taking longer to break in.

My 05 white work was already pre-loved and in smooshy condition when I got her.
  5. It took my '06 City a few months to slouch nicely. I think it does depend on how much you use it one whether it slouches fast or not though.
  6. ^I agree. It took my cities about 2 - 3 months to lose their squarish shape before it had that nice slouch factor. Besides time, I think it will also depend on how you treat your bag. I'm pretty careful, and always set it gingerly atop tables when I put it down, and I try not to swing it around and such when I carry it. I know that bbags can take lots of abuse, and they're not that fragile as it seems. Guess I'm just trying to preserve the "newness" of it for as long as possible. :shame:
  7. I agree with the other posters. I think it depends mainly on how much you use it and how abusive you are to it. I loaded my bag when I got it to break it in and to stretch the handles. I got it in feb and it is so smooshy now :love:.
  8. Just like others said, it depends on how often you use it and how much stuff you carry in it. More stuff you carry, quicker it is for your bag to break in. It also depends on the leather as well.....obviously, softer and smooshier it is, easier it is to break in:smile:

But generally speaking, I'd say anywhere from a month to two. Enjoy breaking her in:upsidedown: