Citta Trenino Accidental Happiness!

1. I had planned to have a nice friend get me a Trenino Citta in California, but as I searched photos on eBay for placement help because I am a nerd, I found my roomate purchased a Citta Trenino with the best placement ever...FOR ME for my birthday and going away since I'm moving in two months.

I'm like crying.

Being an emotional girl sucks.

This is the nicest thing someone has done for me in a long long time!

Definitely helps with my crappy week.

2. Awww thats so sweet!! I'm glad it had your perfect placement on it!! CONGRATS!!

Nothing wrong with being emotional when you're happy!! Happy tears!! :biggrin:

3. I know, I just i've cried all week, hehe. albeit now it's happiness..it's still bittersweet. Missing people, leaving here. My dad died a year ago tomorrow. May sucks!

haha.

I'll just keep my hershy kisses with peanut butter close to me.

4. You've got a great friend :tup: & trust...i know how it is to be an emotional gal as well lolz....

5. aww hehe!

your signature photo is great! I'm happy to see you all flaunting your goods ;)

6. hehe if you got it, flaunt it! haha We wouldve brought all of our bags but.. that would've been a bit much.

Just a bit.

7. oh my, hehe. that would have been amazing though!

8. Congrats on your Trenino! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    That is a super sweet gift! You have a great friend! :love: Hang in there... May is almost over .. hopefully June will be better for you! :girlsigh:

9. Happy Birthday Dawn! Very happy you have such a great friend/roommate!

10. hehe thank you TokiliciousJeny!!! I hope so too!

Janice! thank you (it's in August as well) but we celebrate early around here or something? Besides I'm dreading being 26. 25 was bad enough, haha.

she is a good person and friend and roomie!

11. wow what an awesome friend/roomie!! :biggrin: congrats!

12. congrats dawnieeeee! ask your roomie if she doesnt wanna go to italy and be my roomie. lol. i can make the skinny boy sleep in the kitchen! bwahahahaha! :roflmfao:

shoot me or block evilbay from my computer, pleaaaase somebody!!

13. congratz!!! u r so lucky u have a sweet roomie :tup:

14. haha Paulie, i'll let her know!

Thanks Vmasterz and Azumie!

now I need to resist the temptation of purchasing this adorable boston terrier that needs a home! I'm so weak!

15. what a sweet gift! :smile: