Citizens vs. True Religion

1. I want to order a pair of Citizens Kelly jeans and am trying to decide the size. I wear a 28 in TR but according to the NAP size chart I'm a 25 or 26 in the Citizens. That sounds crazy. Can anyone compare these jeans for me please. I'm leaning toward the 27 maybe? I figure with free returns, what do I have to lose.
  2. Citizens are true to size. TR I had to size up one because of stretch. What size do you normally wear in other brands?
  3. I think I'll ignore the size chart and go for the 27's then- they're out of 28's. TR are my only designer jeans. I'm a 4 in American Eagle and Gap and I have a few Sevens (not for Mankind), one a 27 and one a 28 but I got them at TJ Maxx so the sizing could be off. Thanks!
  4. I think 27 is probably the right size then...I find they run about the same as sevens.
  5. in citizens I always do down a size from my true religions. 27 should be just right.
  6. Thank you so much everyone. I just ordered the 27's. $87.00 at Net-a-Porter- yay! I'm 5'11" so when I saw that 35" inseam I was sold!
  7. ^^If you are 5'11", you will love Rock & Republics! Anyway, I wear a 28 in Citizens and a 29 in True Religions. I prefer Citizens to True Religions in so many ways, you'll love em.
  8. I have to go a size up for Citizens. I wear a 27 in Sevens, but a Citizens 27 is too small, so I wear a 28.