Travel Cities & Countries that you'd revisit again and again and again and again and...

I have been to these places and i would (or have already) go over again and again and again!!!!

San Diego, California
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Chicago, Illinois
New York, New York
Orlando, Florida
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cancun, Mexico

Can't wait to go for the first time to Europe next year!!! Looking forward adding some european contries and cities to this list.

I love Paris and never tire of this beautiful city. There is so much to see and do so I do something different every time.

NYC is also a favourite I can visit again and again and still find something new.

Australia!! Just got back from my second trip there but I'll probably end up back again someday! My favs there are Sydney, Melbourne, Lizard Island and Port Douglas! The people there are so friendly and the country is wonderful!

Honolulu , Hawaii ....the only one place an the word where I feel so free.....and happy all the time ...

WHY?....city but still exotic ,beautiful beaches ( far from Waikiki...look my avatar) lots of fun , sunny , warm , great people , great activities , surfing ....serfers ...UPS... I am happy married ...English, great culture , hula dance ...ohh...and more, more and more!!!!!!!!

I travel al lot for family business and pleasure but most places I've only been to once so can't really suggest but

I used to visit Japan about 4 times a year ( recently the yen is way too strong to go this often)
The food and shopping are amazing and everywhere you go it's so CLEAN!!

I visit NYC three times a year or more and the more often I come the more I love it.Central park at different seasons is beautiful and all the different neighborhoods offer something for everyone.

I had a chance to visit Myanmar 10 years ago and it was amazing! So beautiful and un touched.

Hard to believe how during the same 24 hours on the earth everyone is living such different lives in different environments.

HAWAII, particularly Maui, I've been there several times and can't wait to go back! There is so much new to see and do every time you go!
Alaska, there is so much to explore in Alaska! Once or twice just isn't enough for me!
New York City, I'm fairly certain you could live in New York City for years and never run out of things to do. Every time I go I have an even better time than the last! There is so much to do for all different tastes, and so many new things to try around every corner!

I go to Paris and London often, when I need to get away. I have friends in both cities so it makes it a lot easier. I find the cities very livable. London is good for partying and Paris is just beautiful (and great shopping). I will probably visit San Francisco a lot more, I love the vibe there and I also have friends in the area.

I do need to find more "default" cities. I may also "adopt" Istanbul ... though it can be very intense if you are a female traveling by yourself.

For me it's the usuals: London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Honolulu

I go to Honolulu about 1x a year and same with London, the others less but wish I could travel more!