Cinnamon...What do you say?

1. I have been in love with Alma for a long time but did not know what colour to get, always thought with its classic look, it only looks good in Black and Red and Cipango Gold. But I don't like red and already have a epi speedy 30 in black, so I have been pondering on this bag for a while.
    That is until I saw it in Cannelle, so with DH's reassurance (he loves this bag and said it's his favorite) I took it home:yahoo: . I confessed I didn't like this colour when I first saw it here on tPF and on LV site, just as someone said I thought it looked like poopoo:yucky:. But in person it looks so different and it looks better when it's being carried. It's such a classic neutral colour. Anyway, I took some pictures with my phone (digicam is broken) but it doesn't really reflect its true colour unfortunately. I know a lot of people are not too fond of this new colour, but hey, at least there won't be many around:p. So, what do you think:blush:?

KK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow very beautiful:biggrin:

3. Well, I have to admit I don't care much for the color...I do like it on the Alma...I don't know why, maybe because it's a more classic look but it works...

congrats!!

4. is that the actual color?? Or is it a bit darker? was planning to get it in Bucket but I dont think they have it in that, it's nice on alma, though. Post pics of it being carried....

5. I really like this color...it is different and it gives a another kind of look for the Alma...it does look some how not so much like the Alma.....and yet it does....I cant explain it right :confused1: but it has a certain flair to it yet is classy. The color will go with everything to boot!

I think its a great choice!!!

6. I actually like this color and can't wait to see it IRL. I think the alma looks very classy! Congrats!

7. Congraats on your Ama!!!! :yahoo: Love it!!! The color is even prettier IRL. I don't think the cameras do it justice. If it had gold HW I would be all over it. :flowers:

8. Thank you, ladies! You are right, the colour doesn't appear right on the pictures which were taken with my cell phone since camera's broken. Somehow it looks like the Cipango Gold in those bad pics I took. It's really darker IRL, I think the pictures on LV site are the closest, only it's nicer IRL.

But guess what? I just saw a Cipango Alma on eBay listed by a fellow PFer. It was my favorite colour for Alma, but could not find a good one since it's discontinued. Now I don't know what to do:confused1:, should I return the Cannelle and get this Cipango Gold? I wish I could show you a better picture of mine so you ladies (&gents) could help me decide. WTD???:s

9. Nice color! Wow!

10. I'd keep your gorgeous new one. :yes:

11. I love it! What a great color! and a great bag!:love:

12. Congrats!! I like the color of the Cannelle (as seen on the LV site) better than the Cipango Gold. (as seen in the auction)

13. Thanks Crochetbella, whatzerface, pippi and kathyrose. I love both colours that's why it's hard. The cannelle is more subtle than the gold for sure. Hey, I just saw your avatar, whatzerface, cannelle is more like the colour of that biege inclusion colour, just a bit darker. It will look good on the Cannelle except the hardwares clash (gold & silver):shrugs:hmmm.

14. I like it!:nuts:

15. I really like it. Congrats.