Cinnamon, Anyone?

1. Purchased this lovely cinnamon City from Nordy's today. It's a rich shade of chocolate brown with stunning burgandy undertones. I took photos outdoors in natural light and sunlight for your viewing pleasure. The leather on this bag is smooth and VERY thick, reminiscent of the 2005 bags. Nordy's had two more and both were lovely, though slightly more distressed. Unfortunately, my photos do not do justice to the leather which is truly spectacular.

cinnamon1.jpg cinnamon2.jpg cinnamon3.jpg cinnamon5.jpg
  2. Oh wow! I like that!!

3. WOW thank you so much!! I really wanted to see a cinnamon in "real life" shown by a pfer...that's GORGEOUS!! :heart: Congrats :tup:

4. wow that is just gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

5. Finally some one got it yayyy. :sweatdrop:Congrats:yahoo:

6. :yahoo::yahoo: YEA!!! I'm super excited!! Its everything I hoped it would be!!! (Out in the sunlight.)

We are going to be Cinnamon Twins!! Congrats on your gorgeous bag!! And enjoy!!!

7. Gorgeous bag! Love the color.....Congrats!:yahoo:

8. The color looks like marron 04...no?
    Lovely bag, congrats! :yahoo:

9. Wow :yahoo: It's lovelier then I imagined :yes:

10. Very pretty! Congratulations.

11. It does remind me of the past SSN maroon actually - congratulations!!

12. Oh, the bag is gooorgeous!!!!!!:drool::drool:

It looks like a cross between 04 Maroon and 05 Chocolate. Love it! Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

13. I really like that color...

14. That cements it, similar to the 04 marron. That's what I've been waiting for! I'm ordering tomorrow. Thanks for the pics Valerie:smile:

15. Absolutely!! It's a beautiful color and the leather looks great. :heart: