Cinderella has a new slipper and it Glitters......

1. The CL angel blessed me today. Her name is Asha :angel: and she let me know today that NM in Charlotte had the Glitter slingbacks in my size. NM is 5 minutes from my house and Asha in Ohio found them! Incredible. I think that she has an SA from Saks and NM in every state. She truly is the CL angel because I bought the shoes and they feel like jewelry on my feel. Honestly, something magical happens when you put them on.....its is like Cinderella's glass slipper. I am so excited right now that I might have to sleep in them! THANKS ASHA! Drum roll please................

IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1966.JPG IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1980.JPG
  2. beautiful!

3. congrats!

4. They are TDF! So gorgeous..especially on you! Wear them in good health Lynn! :flowers:

5. Lynn, you truly are a Cinderella story come to life with them. I have seen this shoe at NM in SF in June last year, so getting them now in January is akin to a miracle. Congrats!

6. Thanks Priiin. You're a doll!

I saw this style last year also, and I have been in love ever since. :heart: However, I had not been bitten by the CL bug yet. I have since discovered how beautiful all of Mr. Louboutin's shoes make our feet look and how special we feel when we wear them. So feminine! Certain things in life are worth a higher price tags.

7. Aww, congrats, lynn! :love:

I felt the same way when I received mine. :tup:

8. :drool: Stunning!

9. awww!! Im soo happy you found them!!!
    Asha is amazing with all her CL info!
    They look great on you! Enjoy them!

10. enjoy and wear them well!!congrats!!!

11. love the glitters!!! i have the same pair and they're so attention-grabbing!! you wear them well, lynn. have fun!!!

12. Asha is the BEST CL enabler EVER!!!!

Love those glitters--may I ask what retail is? They're about $850 on eBay.

13. lovely!!

14. lynn, they look fabulous on you! have fun wearing them and be sure to let us see all the ensembles your pair them with!:tup::tup:

15. Asha is simbly the best!!!

Lynn, they are magical! I love the way they look on you, especially with your red nail polish! Congrats and enjoy them!