Cinderella Hair Extensions "Before & After" Take a peek!

Thanks again ladies for your lovely compliments! :heart:
jholl - They are fairly easy to manage. You just have to be more careful when brushing the hair, & also make sure not to put a flat iron directly on the wax part that holds the extension to your own hair. Mine are put close to the scalp, so it's not difficult.
Couturegrl - I just wash & condition my hair as usual. The style lasts for days, & my hair always looks good (no more bad hair days). :roflmfao: They are put in by melting the wax of the extension to your own hair with a flatiron.

Beware Ladies: The wax is somewhat uncomfortable when you lie down or sleep on them. Just wanted you to know about that. :wtf: :tdown: Sorry, but it's worth it though.
On the up side. I get lots of compliments on my hair now. :tup:

I've booked to get cinderella extentions done in my hair soon, I just wanted to know if you can go swimming/in the sea because I enjoy surfing and swimming, the hair dresser says that when my hair gets wet I'll need to wash and blow dry my hair immediately afterwards otherwise the bonds can go soft, I'm just wondering if I were to go swimming or in the sea for a surf and then washed and blow dried my hair after 30 mins or so, depending on how long it would take me to get home etc, as long as my hair hadn't dried naturally do you know if the extentions would be ok?