Ciao Ciao/Gioco/BV in Amore

Ooo which Macy's did you go to? I live in SD too. They had a lot of Amores at Grossmont Macy's last night.

BTW, i was at Bloomingdales too and when we were looking at the Toki's, my daughter blurts out, 'hey mom a tokidoki backpack's on sale!' i look at it and it's a Citta marked down from $172 to $124. THen it was an additional 40% off. So i paid $77 bux for it. :smile: Bloomingdales has similar markdowns as Macy's! =)

Did they have anything else left? and was this only on the older older prints :smile:

I really need a car since I'm so closed to everything yet so far away

Did they have anything else left? and was this only on the older older prints :smile:

I really need a car since I'm so closed to everything yet so far away

That was the only older print i saw at Bloomy's. It wasn't even hanging by the other Toki's. It was on another rack with a bunch of other backpacks at 40%. I asked if they had any other older styles and she said it was just a return from another Bloomy's. But it was in perfect condition. =)

I think it's hit and miss when looking for older styles. I like to look at the sale bins at Macy's cause sometimes you'll find olderstyles buried in there. Last week I found an Inferno Bocce marked down to $60 then it was an additional 20% if using your card. =)