Christmas Keychain?

1. I loved the Jack o lantern keychains. Will Vuitton be making a keychain for Christmas? I swear I heard somewhere they were :shrugs:
  2. I think the disco ball keychain is supposed to be for Christmas, but I'm not completely sure...the disco ball is already is stores.:yes:
  3. ahh i see. it looks like a tree decoration IMO :p
  4. I recall hearing that there was supposed to be a snowman keychain too. :idea:
    Is that 100% confirmed?
  5. My old SA told me they were releasing a snowball Christmas version of the jack and lucie, so I had her put my name down for it, but she's gone now and I haven't heard anything since. I keep forgetting to ask when I go back to the store. I'll ask my SA the next time I am there. From what my old SA said, it should be released at the end of this month. I hope she wasn't getting it confused with the disco ball keychain.
  6. I heard about a LV Christmas item in July, I forget if it was snowflakes or a snowman.
  7. hmm a snowman or santa would be cute :nuts:
  8. Yes, I heard a snowman version similar to the jack and lucie.
  9. Yes, just confirmed it-it's a snowman!
  10. cool. anyone have any pics?
  11. Yeah it's a snowman. I also want this one. The picture in the look book is really bad though.
  12. Yep, the picture is in the look book, basically a white jack and lucie, can't remember the other color.
  13. hmm if anyone has pics, share plz ;)
  14. I want one!
  15. I bet it's adorable! Can't wait to see it!