christmas has come early for me this year ;)

1. i have been meaning to put up this post for a while but haven't had the chance as i have been traveling.

presenting: my new rouge vif first and french blue/linen part time! i am soo excited to get both bags! :yahoo:the fb was 40% off too. yay! i've been looking around for the perfect bright color first and the rouge vif is the answer to all my dreams. :nuts:

i spent way too long at BalNY picking it out -- first deciding between Vif and Vermilion and then between all the different leather vifs! because she waited so long for me to decide, the first SA actually left for lunch while i was deciding..

so according to the SA, (although she emphasizes that it really is personal preference), the way the leather on the bbags are supposed to be is very distressed and veiny.. that's the way the company intended it, at least. :p

okay i'll let the pictures do the talking! (these bags are definite keepers for me so just sharing the pictures! :smile:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool::drool::drool: Stunning! Congrats!

3. congrats, they are lovely! I love the rouge vif.

4. Gorgrous! Congrats!

5. I'm surprised they still had any RVIF left! They look fabulous! Congrats. I love the linen one. Wow.

6. I love that you took so long to decide. I'm the same way. No one will shop with me! You did a great job, they are both so gorgeous! I love the combination city. Unusual and fabulous! (Wiping drool off keyboard!)

7. The red one looks gorgeous!!! Congrats

8. I am in :heart: with your VIF First!!!

Congrats!!

9. rachel a, lovelv, willowsmom, juicy couture jen, hmwe>> thanks! :smile: really appreciate all your comments!

lg>> yup i really lucked out, they had a few more vif firsts left. :smile:

conni>> i know! i'm not *usually* this obsessive but i take forever to decide on a bal bag! too many wonderful colors to choose from. :biggrin:

10. Congrats:yahoo: the Red looks fab in First.:tup:

11. Congratulations! How funny is that that your SA was able to eat lunch while you decided, lol! I'll probably be the same, I still can't decide on my first bbag! But yours are DELICIOUS! :nuts:

12. I looooove yoour rouge vif!!!! :drool:

13. Congrats on your new goodies :smile: THe red looks great :smile:

14. It is a fantastic rouge. Red colors look perfect in the first style.

15. Whoa, excellent Bbags you have there, pluiee! Congratulations...