Christmas Goodies & Pics Of My Collection Thus Far.

1. The fedex man made this delivery yesterday evening, arriving just in time for Christmas :sweatdrop:.

I was a good girl and didn't peek at my bags at all, and the waiting was made more torturous because we had to wait for everyone to get back from morning service at church before opening pressies, so by the time I got to open my presents, it was 1pm on Christmas day! :cursing: It was all worth it though!

Here's the lovely Violet SGH Day my DH bought me, and the Giant Traveler from my little boy :love: plus the BG City Santa brought me:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JL Bbags Collection (3).jpg JL Bbags Collection (4).jpg JL Bbags Collection (12).jpg JL Bbags Collection (1).jpg
  2. wow wow wow love them all. How r u liking the BG???? the leather? color ?? etc...

3. HURRAY :yahoo: CONGRATS dear JadeLeaves to this GORGEOUS bbag-collection :flowers: she's breathtaking :drool::love:!! Have a very merry christmas and thank you so much for sharing :heart:

[​IMG]

4. My F/W 07 Black SGH City, with the Black Giant Traveler. Notice how they are different colors even though both are meant to be black? The tag says '3', which means it's F/W, but the G.Traveler is a lighter black, more like a plomb I've seen at Bal SG:
    [​IMG]

Violet SGH Day with the set of Black SGH!

[​IMG]

One weird thing I noticed on both the violet SGH day and BG City - both had rivets that had different notches:

[​IMG]

Another shot, see how one notch is smaller than the other?

[​IMG]

Has anyone noticed this at all?? I'm a little puzzled, but I know both are authentic - one came from Bal NY, and the other came from NM.

JL Bbags Collection (2).jpg JL Bbags Collection (6).jpg JL Bbags Collection (8).jpg JL Bbags Collection (7).jpg
  5. How spoilt are you??? Just kidding! You must be over the moon. The leather on the Violet looks amazing. I haven't seen any bad Violet leather yet. Awww, I so wish that colour suited me :sad: What does that gorgeous BG Pink City feel like compared to the 07 Violet???

Don't worry about the notch. It's just a little fault with the back of that notch. It isn't obvious...Should be ok, but then again, if it bothers you...

6. Family shots with and without flash:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JL Bbags Collection (13).jpg JL Bbags Collection (14).jpg JL Bbags Collection (16).jpg JL Bbags Collection.jpg JL Bbags Collection (24).jpg
  7. AWESOME COLLECTION, JADELEAVES!

Love your Violet SGH Day & the giant traveller!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

HO HO HO!!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

8. I just ADORE this picture :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

9. My cities (07 Mogano, 07 Black SGH, 08 BG):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top to bottom:
    07 Black Giant Traveler
    05 Pewter Day
    07 Violet SGH Day
    06 Blue India Day
    06 Ink Work
    06 Grey WE
    07 Black SGH City
    08 BG City
    07 Mogano City
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JL Bbags Collection (17).jpg JL Bbags Collection (18).jpg JL Bbags Collection (19).jpg JL Bbags Collection (20).jpg JL Bbags Collection (21).jpg
  10. Last but not least, Button in his 'Santa Rocks' outfit - the poor boy was feeling a little under the weather, like mummy, so no handbag modelling pics:

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas!

Button Santa Rocks.jpg
  11. Wonderful collection! That Ink Work caught my eye... it's fantastic!!

You have a gorgeous little man there, he's the biggest treasure of them all.

:smile:

12. Thanks Gals!

The BG leather is rather smooth. It's thinner than the violet sgh day, but not thin in a bad way. It feels like it will break in nicely. The BG is such a gorgeous shade of pink!

The violet feels.. hmm.. chewy to me ;) It's definitely the thickest out of all my bbags. This day is the one that Z&J returned to NM - thanks Z&J!! I've been resisting the violet sgh day on RDC and evilbay, but when I found out that she's returning this to the store, I pounced :shame::sneaky::happydance:.

13. KDC, most of the rivets on both violet and bg had those weird notches. I'm not too worried, but I just wanted to point it out incase the gals helping with authenticating has not come across that before. Do you think this is a quality control issue?

If I'm feeling brave enough, I might condition the BG City soon. I don't think I'll carry the bag till it's conditioned and sprayed! I'm going to see if I can find some waproo/oroton spray soon - which one do you prefer over the other?

You gals are the best, even though my wallet hates the bbag forum, I have plenty of love for u gals :kiss:

I need a red bbag I reckon, an envelope clutch or a first :girlsigh:, plus a lighter neutral (Sahara?), a green (vert thyme?) and a nice blue!

14. great presents, and what a fabulous collection!

15. Jade, the best photo is your son - he is so cute and I love him in his Santa rocks tee shirt. All of your other photos are great - thanks for providing so many, and I always love photos where the Balenciagas are stacked - just yummy! Merry Christmas, girl!