Christmas/Congrats present for my bf!

1. Hi ladies, this bag is all wrapped up in Coach tissue at the moment so I can't take a real pic, but I just picked up this bag for my boyfriend for Christmas and as a congrats present for his new job! He needed one, he was carrying around a Samsonite suitcase as a briefcase in law school.

[​IMG]

It's on the Coach website right now for $548 I think, but I got it at the outlet for a little over $200 with tax, not bad, eh? I can't tell him how much it cost, though, because he'll wonder why I didn't get him a Wii instead :rolleyes:

I thought I'd post the pic and the note about the bag in case anyone would like an excuse to go to the Coach outlet and needs an idea for a bf gift. I have a Coach Hamptons carryall that I use for school, I'll have to post a couple's Coach bag shot once he opens the bag at Christmas!

2. awww you are so sweet!!

3. Great messenger bag! I can totally relate to the whole Wii thing--my husband needs a messenger bag for work, but I know he wants a Wii!. Great price on the bag too--I'm going to have to check out the outlet.

4. Very nice! I am sure he will love it!

5. Your so sweet! I am sure he will love it.

6. Great bag and a very nice gift!

7. That is a great gift.

8. That's an excellent gift! I'm sure he'll love it!

9. Great gift!!! And LOL about him wishing you got him the Wii, does he not understand that he needs to be fashionable and presentable in the work force :roflmfao:

10. Great gift! Thanks so much for posting! DH needs a new briefcase too. :yes:

11. Awww, yay!! He will love it I'm sure! :biggrin:

12. sweet! its very nice and looks really corporate :yahoo::yahoo:

13. Great purchase!! I just got my husband a briefcase from Coach for his birthday--he's a lawyer, as well.

14. What a nice briefcase (and a great deal for you)! You're a great girlfriend!

15. Nice one!