Christmas catalog and holiday cocktail party invite came

1. Finally picked up the mail that was held while we away and inside was the holiday catalog and cocktail party invite for Vally Fair, I wish it was the 30th like some locales...I heard they may get to pick up their miriors one day early...oh, well.

They make it sound so fancy...lol....these events always sound way more exciting then they are...the invite:

Louis Vuitton

This holiday Season, we are pleased to invite you to discover a selection of gift ides within our excepional collection of products.

We welcome you to our store to offer you personalized shopping services, including private appointments, hot stamping, painting and custom orders.

As one of our most valued customers, and in order to provide you with the most personal and luxurious shopping experience, we would like to invite you to a private cocktail event:

Tuesday, December 5, 2006
    7:00 PM

Please RSVP by December 4

Happy Holidays
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Store Manager

2. I got mine, too and it is for Nov. 30th. It will be my first LV cocktail party.

3. I got one of these this week for the LV in Northbrook, IL. I love the LV parties, they are so much fun. You ladies will definately enjoy yourselves!!

4. Lol, lucky. All I got with my catalog was a thing offering personal shopping services.
    I wish we'd have a party here. Bah.
    Congrats though!

5. I am so jealous that yours is on the 30th! Are you on the list for the mirior?

I may or or may not go went 2 years ago, declined last year, we were skiing....have been to other ones in between, they're just not that great....anyone else feel that way? Or am I just a party pooper?

6. I just finally went through the catalog, oh my gosh! I love the domino, card, and backgammon sets! wow!

7. pics?

8. Tink I'm so jealous!

9. Most of it is on elux, here is the one I was talking about.

[​IMG]

10. OHHHH DUH!!!! I am STUPID lol when you mentioned the dominos set I thought it was like some VIP catalog thing...

I should be getting mine soon in the mail!

11. ^^^I am sure it will be there anytime now!

12. Oh wow! I'm jealous!

13. Ours in Melbourne is on the 9th! Grr...that's when they'll launch the Miroir range and I can collect my silver speedy only then. The rest of Australia I think is launching and selling the Miroir Dec 1st.

14. mine says on Dec 6th.....Wed night?!!! :nuts:

which bag are you ladies taking to this party?! first time for me!! :love: :heart:

15. ooohhh how exciting