Christmas came a little late this year! My very first H bag!!!!

1. My husband wanted to surprise me with a bag that I had mentioned really liking in passing, and I am so beyond excited to do my first little reveal.

Without further ado...

*cues the music and dims the lights*

DSC_7727.jpg
  2. so excited for you...nothing like your first h bag!!!

3. I think I waited until way too late to post this, but she's already getting all nakey and stuff. Can't disappoint her, right? :graucho:

DSC_7730.jpg
  4. Everyday is Christmas when an Hermes is the present!

5. ooooo...let's see it!!!

6. Congratulations and may this be the first of many more to come.....

7. :yahoo:

DSC_7732.jpg
  8. It's the Herbag in the black/black combo, with the backpack option on both bags. I didn't add a pic of the larger bag, basically because it just looked kind of funky sitting there in all of the shots that I have! :rolleyes:

I am so excited that my husband did this for me, especially since he had already gifted me with an absolutely beautiful wide orange Clic-Clac.

We had agreed to keep our gifts to a minimum this year...and then *this*! :yahoo:

This is so special and I just feel so lucky! I wanted to start my H collection with an Herbag, from the time that I saw RBB's reveal of her beautiful bag.

I hope to some day have a Birkin, but for now this is just what I wanted. it fits my lifestyle perfectly, and I could not be happier.

Baby, I love you so much! Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise. :love:

DSC_7716.jpg
  9. It's a nice bag, congrats! Sweet DH!

10. Lovely Herbag! Lovely Husband, too!
    What a great way to start off the New Year!

11. Eek, the pic is showing a bunch of scratches on the bag that I can;t even see when I just look at it in regular light! My husband used a high flash, so I think it is showing every minor flaw, honestly. :s

12. Wonderful! Congrats

13. congratulations! :drinkup:

14. congrats! your husband is so sweet to want to spoil you!

15. Congratulations! It's lovely, and I love the twilly, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi!:heart: