CHRISTINE!! Couldn't respond to PM

1. Hey I tried to reply to your PM and it says you can not receive PM's! I don't want you to think I didn't care. Here was my message. I hope it's okay I posted it here. It's mainly my info. anyway!:

I would talk to you anytime!

I am so sorry for what you and your sister are going through! It's such a difficult time. My son was actually 29 weeks along when I delivered. However, I was 24 weeks along when my water broke so he didn't develop at the same rate as he would have had my water not broke. I was given steriod shots to promote lung development. They made me a bit crazy! So just expect that! He was 2 lbs. 5 oz when he was born and 12 inches long. He was put on a ventilator and C-pap (which is a drug pumped into the lung to help them develop) for his lungs. He was in the hospital for 4 months so expect a long hospital stay. Hopefully they can delay your sisters labor so she can be at least a few weeks further. Each week makes SUCH a difference. Perhaps if she is on bedrest the labor will stop!?! All you can do is maybe offer to take care of the kids and help in any way you can. I was such a wreak when it happened to me! I will pray for her. Please keep me posted!