Christina Doesn't Spill Beans, But Bumps Don't Lie

1. Finally, we get a first look at Christina's baby belly! She and Jordan looked cute as ever getting dinner at Toscana in LA last night. These two may never issue a real statement, but I think it's about time to give them a formal congrats!
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. hot mama :supacool:
  3. She is a stylish pregnant lady. I agree the bump does not lie.
  4. I think it's cool that she tries to keep her life private and doesn't go on national tv and annouce her pregnancy like everyone else.
  5. I think it's up to her when she wants to tell the world that she is pregnant (P.S. it is pretty obvious though;))
  6. Christina Aguilera looks HUGE!!!!!!!!!
    The powerhouse performer showed off her increasing bust line and burgeoning baby bump as she popped out for dinner with hubby Jordan Bratman on Thursday night.
    The couple dined at Toscana Italian restaurant in Brentwood, Calif.
    In describing to OK! how Christina will be performing the classic tune “Steppin’ Out” at Sunday’s Emmys Awards, exec. producer Ken Ehrlic casually let it slip that “We’re sensitive to the pregnancy, but I can’t wait for her to sing.”
    Just announce it already!

Personally I think she looks great and wish them both the best!
    03.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg
  7. She's gorgeous as usual. How does she do that? :heart:
  8. I also think it's up to her if she wants to announce her pregnancy or not. She looks good.
  9. i think she looks great.
  10. [​IMG]she looks so sweet :smile:
  11. at least shes not trying to hide the bump anymore

I :love: her
  12. ^^^ita!
  13. I thought she annouced it at a concert before?
  14. She looks amazing! I would really venture to say that she is pregnant :yes:
  15. Def looks like a baby bump! She looks so cute pregnant!