Christie Brinkley Getting A Divorce AGAIN !!!

1. Model Christie Brinkley, husband separate Wed Jul 12, 1:48 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Supermodel Christie Brinkley and her fourth husband, Peter Cook have separated, her publicist said if null) document.write"Yes, it's true. The couple has separated," publicist Elliot Mintz said in a statement.
    Cook and Brinkley married in 1996 and have a daughter.
    Brinkley, 52, was previously married to Frenchman Jean-François Allaux, singer Bill Joel and developer Richard Taubman.
    She and Joel have a daughter, and she and Taubman have a son.
    "Her immediate concern is for her children, and she's hoping during this obviously difficult time that people will be kind enough to respect her privacy," Mintz said

2. I guess it's not four times a charm ....
  3. 4 is not forever :smile:
  4. That's just so sad. She's still such a beauty- she's been blessed with that face but has not been lucky in love.
  5. I wish I could look like that when I'm fifty. She does not look her age at all.
  6. Hell I wish I looked like that now.
  7. :roflmfao:
  8. Don't I know it! :upsidedown:
  9. Awwww. It didn't work out. =(
  10. I've heard she's a bit of a B#**#........figures........
  11. That's sad. I thought maybe after nearly 10 years, this one was gonna work. They are such a gorgeous couple. But mostly I feel bad for the children because it is toughest on them.
  12. She must be one screwed up chick. Four times!!! I think she even has kids from three of them. Take a break Christie...Good Lord. Some people are not meant to be married.
  13. Aww. I thought she had finally found Mr. Right--he looks like such a sweeetie! I feel bad for her.
  14. Four times seems like a lot of times to be married....I guess you can say that she's not afraid to get back on the horse if she falls off.
  15. Shame...they made such a nice looking couple.

Well ladies, Mr. Cook is back on the market!!! :graucho: (I think he's handsome :girlsigh: , plus he's a talented architect.)