Christian Slater & Tamara

1. Here's a little gossip from Page Six:

Playing House CHRISTIAN Slater is taking the next step with Jimmy Choo empress Tamara Mellon. Los Angeles sources told us the pair, who are often raved about as "the coolest couple," are now sharing a roof. "Tamara moved in with Christian," our tipster said. Page Six broke the news of Slater and Mellon - who finalized her nasty divorce from Carnegie Mellon heir Matthew Mellon two years ago - dating last September, when they were spotted canoodling at bikini mogul Diana Jenkins' London home.
  2. I'm not sure why, but they seem a like a weird couple! They don't seem to go together very well. Maybe because she's always well dressed and he always seems so scruffy.
  3. I have seen a few pics of them together and honestly they both are a little creepy. He used to be cool when I was really young...he was in a lot of cool movies. Now he seems gross.
  4. Yeah, they don't seem to "match". I supposed he got help for his drug problem?
  5. She met her last husband - the rich guy at a n/a meeting - so maybe her and christian have more in common that we may know.
  6. Oh-- I didn't know that. Yes, apparently they both have addictive personalities.
  7. [​IMG]
  8. Every time I think of christian slater, I think of the quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie where Buffy says:
    So yeah, he's with the wrong girl! :p
    Oh, plus they look kinda weird together.
  9. He always reminded me of Jack Nicholson...and they do indeed look like an odd couple!
  10. Hmmm, yeah, they do look interesting.. Anyone know their age difference?? Im curious. Tamara looks thin in that picture.

He does look like a younger Jack Nicholson! lol! Must be the hair.
  11. he was born in 1969 (39 years old) , she was born in 1967 (41 years old)