Christian Louboutins for my Wedding!!

i think the bling blings would be nice. i got a pair this year and plan on wearing them on my wedding day though idk when it is yet because bf hasn't proposed. hahahahahah.

but hey a girl can dream right!

by that time i'll probably be lusting after another pair...

my friend just wore these for her wedding:

LOUBOUTINSILVERSLING2.jpg

I want these and constantly stalk ebay even though i am not even engaged:

louboutin30ed.jpeg

While the Mouche is my #1 platform bridal shoe, my #1 non-platform bridal shoe is the Alexandra. It comes in all white, but I can only find a picture of the nude/black version:
PG_15901.5775_FS.jpg

(pic:Barneys.com)

It's just so dainty and precious.

Wow! I love all these suggestions, and I really love CA's shoes! Our wedding is coming up in August, so thanks to the OP for bringing this topic up, till now I haven't even thought of shoes, :sweatdrop:.

We're Chinese, so CL red soles will be considered very good luck =)

I would go with the Fiorellino, Mouche or the Helmoon/[SIZE=-1]Helmuts [/SIZE] in white satin if you can find it in your size. The Moonbows are nice also but I don't think they ever came in white though.

Minnie, I have to agree with most of the ladies here, I think that the white mouche would be a perfect wedding shoe and was at one point considering getting a pair as a potential wedding day shoe.
I also think that the silver Bling Bling would be a beautiful wedding shoe because it looks absolutely stunning against white.

Stinam - both of your shoes are wonderful choices, I have never seen the cabaret and it is just beautiful in that satin color. I have also decided to wear silver blings on my wedding day although I don't even have a dress picked yet!

Stinam - both of your shoes are wonderful choices, I have never seen the cabaret and it is just beautiful in that satin color. I have also decided to wear silver blings on my wedding day although I don't even have a dress picked yet!

I have to admit :angel: -- I can relate with having the shoes before the dress. I bought the nude satin Cabarets after I got engaged and nearly a year before I even went dress shopping. After all, you can always find a use for a pair of CLs. I also got the bling blings after seeing how stunning they looked against white -- Jennifer Aniston was wearing them in a photo shoot with a white dress.

I have to admit :angel: -- I can relate with having the shoes before the dress. I bought the nude satin Cabarets after I got engaged and nearly a year before I even went dress shopping. After all, you can always find a use for a pair of CLs. I also got the bling blings after seeing how stunning they looked against white -- Jennifer Aniston was wearing them in a photo shoot with a white dress.

I was inspired by the same exact photo, once I saw Jennifer Aniston in Harpers Bazar wearing those shoes on a beach with a long white gown, I knew that was going to be my wedding day shoe!
I am seriously considering SO the nude satin cabarets that you have, they are just breathtaking and I just saw a photo of Dita Von Teese wearing them in a beautiful purple shade, and I just fell in love all over again.

Minnie, I have to agree with most of the ladies here, I think that the white mouche would be a perfect wedding shoe and was at one point considering getting a pair as a potential wedding day shoe.
I also think that the silver Bling Bling would be a beautiful wedding shoe because it looks absolutely stunning against white.

I'm being lazy and saying ditto b/c Kamilla said everything I was going to. LOL I love the white mouche as a wedding shoe and I think the blings and nude satin Cravtouza are absolutely amazing to wear for your wedding too!

I can't wait to see what you all ultimately choose. :yahoo:

These are perfect!

BGX04RK_mn.jpg

Not only are they gorgeous, and perfect wedding shoes, they are super comfortable as well.

I love christinas shoes and the bling bling but I don't want it to get caught in my dress because its lace!!!
I want something that will add height as well.
I liked these in photos but in person they didn't leave an impression on me.
I need pics because names mean nothing to me!!!
I will definitely go to the CL boutique I am sure there I will find what I am looking for!!