Christian Louboutin snakeskin sandals

1. Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to get information on designer goods.

I have a pair of Christian Louboutin heels that I'm trying to figure out what they are and how much they originally sold for.

Does anyone know of an online resource that shows past seasons of Louboutin shoes? Or is there a shoe forum similar to this one?

I can also post pics of the shoes if anyone here might be able to help!

Thanks!! :flowers:
  2. I dont know of a louboutin shoe directory, so definetly post a pic or two- just in case someone has a similar pair- that could definetly help you out!
  3. Here's the pics of the shoes.

I think they're snakeskin, but maybe they could be lizard? I found an almost identical pair on eBay, but they were dark green and the seller stated they were lizard. However, these look like snakeskin to me.

The pair on eBay retailed for $990. Anyone know what these originally retailed for?
    misc 036.jpg misc 040.jpg
  4. lizard and snakeskin have very similar textures- lizard has a slightly finer grain I think- if there is an identical pair on eBay just a different material- Louboutin often does that- makes the same shoe style in different materials, leather, satin, suede, snakeskin, lizard, stingray.... so I would just base the price on that- probably pretty accurate.
  5. Those are gorgeous!! Are you thinking of ebaying them?
  6. Yep, I've got them listed on ebay right now!