Christian Louboutin Ankle Boot

1. CL Ankle Boot.jpg

Does anyone have these? Are they comfy considering the heel is like 4 inches? Did you order one size bigger than your usual as most sites recommend?

I really, really want these for work and I have some what of a trek from the parking lot to the office building, so wanted to get some feedback before getting these. Well I may just get them anyways but hopefully my fellow PFers can offer some helpful feedback. :idea:

2. Sorry I'm no help but these are super cute! :smile:

3. They have them at net a porter now too :smile:, and it recommends to go up one size :smile:

If you order from them, its free shipping at the moment too, if you add FREESHIP1 in

I love them, I am seriously tempted.
    :biggrin:

4. i can't help you!but those are one pair of really gorgeous ankle boots!:heart:

5. Well ladies, bought these off Saks.com. Will post pics and report on sizing/comfort, etc. if anyone's interested.

I'm so excited! :yahoo:

6. Those are gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

7. ^Aw thanks hun, will definitely post pic's when I get them.

8. They all sold out within one hour of being on NAP!!

But a couple of pairs have been returned, so if anybody is looking for a size 39, get in quick!

Will post piccies when mine arrive tomorrow :biggrin:

9. WOW, Ladies definitely post pics, these are definitely the most gorgeous ankle boots I have seen. I've been eyeing them myself for a while on Neimans.com. I just might have to get them...dang they are sexy. :p

10. chloe-babe mine arrive tomorrow too (I hope)...I'm so excited!

11. I have these. I LOVE them. I bought the same size that I wear in all other Louboutin shoes. I normally wear a nine in most shoes, but in Louboutins I wear a 10. These shoes are gorgeous and I find them comfortable also.

12. ooooh cannot wait to see those gorgeous red soles!!! :yahoo:

I went a whole size bigger in the end as I have heard that they are very narrow? Did you go up a size too :smile:

13. ahhh Morgan thats great to know :smile:

So, have you worn them out yet? and were they fairly easy to walk in?

:smile:

14. those are so pretty...where are the pics, ladies??

15. I ended up going with a 6 in black as that was the only size left in that color. I usually wear a 5-51/2 in shoes so hopefully the six isn't too small. I'll be bummed if they don't fit! :crybaby: Let's see piccies as I'm still at work and my package is waiting for me at home...I'm so anxious!