Christian Dior- Real or Fake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! Im new to this game! And I'm very excited about playing!!! I am looking for help on a christian dior. I was told it was real, but how do I know for sure??? Its an ostrich saddle bag. Its way too small for me, so I wanted to sell it on eBay. But I wont sell it if it's not real. Anyone with knowledge on what to look for to detect real or fake?? Please help!:upsidedown:

2. Check out the Dior section of this site --- people in that forum will be able to help you there. Also if you post pics in the "authenticate this dior" thread, people will be able to tell you whether it's real or not. Good luck with the bag!

3. Thank you lori. Im not so computer savay, but ill try. I love your cat! I have 4...2 are main coons. Thankyou again, im gonna check it out!! dee

4. lorih, please help! ive been trying to find the dior area you told me about. Ive never been on a site like this, I have NO idea what im doing, and how to get to that area. Ive been trying with no success. Please tell what to click on to get tothe autenticity area. Thank you so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.