Christian Audigier t-shirts......tacky or cool?

1. I'm usually not one to wear such bold t-shirts, but I really like the rhinestones on them!

Does anyone know if the t-shirts on eBay are real or fake? I can't find any place in Boston that sells these t-shirts.

Oh, and how is the sizing for these t-shirts? Do they run larger or smaller?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I do like them but I don't think they're worth the money to be honest. The ones on eBay seem a bit cheap.

3. What do you mean they seem a bit cheap? Like cheaply made (quality) or the pricing?

I don't know if I should purchase it on eBay... :-\

4. Pricing I mean, sorry. Seems too good to be true, the ones that I saw anyway.

5. They're a bit over the top, but I really like them. The panther/jaguar one is cute.

6. Some of them are really cute!

7. not really my thing, but i definitly wouldnt buy one from ebay

8. Ive never heard of Christian Audigier but those look funky in a good way! I know I couldnt work it but with the right stuff, it would look great. IMO the cherry one is the tackiest.

9. Some of his stuff is over the top but I like the ones you picked. I like sparkle y things too

10. ^^ Volleyballgal- Christian Audigier is the man behind Ed Hardy. I like some of his shirts- but I think it really depends on the design because some of them I find really loud. I'm not sure about the ebay ones though. Did you try doing a search for them online- maybe an online boutique sells them?

11. I really like them, with the right outfit. I like some of the hats too, but I never wear hats so it would be pointless getting one!

12. I agree with the ^^ comments. Some of his shirts are pretty over-the-top. If you're really interested on getting one, I would check out 'legit' internet sites before Ebay. There are a lot of reliable sites out there that carry Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Smet, Morphine Generation ... etc.

Good Luck!

13. I don't like them, but they are pretty big in LA.

14. ohh i loveee that tiger one!

beware of buying CA on ebay, there are most definitely fakes!

15. Not my style either and I won't spend a dime on e-bay!