Chris O'Donnell and sons in Aspen for Christmas

1. [​IMG][​IMG]he is so handsome:drool:
    Grey's Anatomy actor Chris O'Donnell was spotted out in Aspen over Christmas with two of his sons. Out with him were Christopher Eugene Jr, 6 (whom they call Chip) and Charles McHugh, 3 1/2 (aka Charlie). Chris and his wife, Caroline also have Lily Ann, 7, and Finn, 9 months.

2. That's weird that his son is named Finn, and he was Finn on Grey's! I really like him, I want him to come back and steal Meredith away from McDreamy!

3. yep i wish:p

4. I didn't realize he was married and had such ADORABLE kids!! :love:

5. he's very private about his family

6. he was married years ago... i believe his wife was (or maybe still is) a schoolteacher. what a cute family!

he was one of my celebrity crushes when i was a kid... lol. i used to read those teenybopper magazines and cut out his pictures, along with other actors, and put them up on my wall

7. Yes, I love that he's married to a school teacher (I'm a teacher too!:p ). Also, I believe she was his college sweetheart. So sweet and very "un-Hollywood."

8. Oh! All this did was make me fancy him more! Hehehe..bless he seems to have such a cute family.

9. Oh, how cute!!!! I liked him on Grey's Anatomy. His boys are adorable.

10. I had a crush on him eons ago! I didn't know that he was recently on grey's anatomy. Then again, I never watch that show. The last film that I saw him in was Kinsey, and he was quite good.