Chris Kon purses

1. I saw the most gorgeous plum colour hobo purse that cost about 400.00. Does anyone know if this is a designer purse or an ordinary one. I know that it isn't LV, Gucci, Prada, ect? I was just wondering if it is worth it's price. I mean the quality of the leather is excellent.

2. I found one of his bags at a thrift store. I was a very well made tote and it used RIRI zippers. I used it for a while then sold it on eBay. Very well crafted.

3. Christopher Kon is a Canadian Designer! I belive he is from Montreal and he is trying to break into the US market (if he didn't do so already).
    I love his bags!

His bags are made with the nicest leather and craftmanship!

http://www.christopherkon.com/

4. Thanks everyone!

I did see this designer at Century 21 in NYC. Good to hear that he may be a fellow Montrealer. I just bought that bag and the leather is gorgeous and excellent craftmanship but it was the beautiful plum colour that really caught my eyes. It was a 400.00 bag, although he isn't LV or Gucci my normal bags, I couldn't resist this one.

5. I know this thread is a bit old, but when i was at Ped Shoes today (when am I not window shopping at Ped, that is the question--it's my favorite diversion), I saw the CUTEST bag by Christopher Kon. Although I haven't actually had my mitts on one of his bags, based on the other things I've gotten from Ped, I imagine his bags are fantastically well-made. Anyway, this one's kind of giant, but, man, I LOVE the color:
    [​IMG]

6. I really LOVE his designs. I saw one at NMLC one time but didn't have the cash for it. A gold or bronze (in between) hobo with a tassle...just gorgeous!

7. I was looking at one of these bags at NM Last Call too...didn't buy it but was tempted.

8. i just ordered one of his bags on ideeli, so i'll see how it is when it gets here. looks luscious and they are marked down like 70%. i ordered a plum colored bag, i'm glad to hear that color is nice! so excited now.

9. I ordered one from ideeli too! I have never seen one in person, so I hope I like it as much as I think I will. It is dark grey and looks beautiful! Seemed like quite a bargain at $129.

10. For you guys who got them from Ideeli, what do you think of the bags?

11. My friend got that one, the black Ottawa but it's too big for her. She's trying to sell it to me but I haven't decided. The leather is very nice. I don't know, I'll think about it. It's very reasonably priced and it's a nice black bag. Not boring at all. We'll see. I could always eBay it, I guess.

12. Well it is a large bag, but so lightweight and it doesn't have to be filled to the brim to look nice. Good luck!

13. i found this forum while searching for christopher kon purse. I'm amazed that people are still so shallow as to care whether something is "designer"...as opposed to getting it for the simple fact they appreciate the design. If the quality of leather is "excellent" and you like the color... I don't get why even ask the question.

Prada is "worth the price" becaue of the name?

:tdown: