Choosing my homecoming dress

1. I hope it's not a surprise that a 16 year old is posting on this site. I think i enjoy bags as much as mature women. Anywho, my homecoming is coming up soon and i have a bunch of dresses that i want but haven't really made a desicion on what one to buy. I'm thinking of going to Saks to get my dress. The site seems to have a great sale on dresses and hopefully i won't have to pay the retail price. Sooo, i was wondering if you guys could tell me which dress you'd prefer. I think it would help me decide much quicker because the date of the homecoming is coming up pretty soon. I just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions. Thank you.

Carmen Marc Valvo - Chiffon Bubble Dress -

Badgley Mischka Platinum Label - Satin Cocktail Dress -

BCBG Max Azria - Silk Babydoll Dress -

Kay Unger - Empire Waist Silk Dress -

Milly - Gold Medallion Party Dress -
  2. I like the Kay Unger and the Badgley Mischka.
  3. I like the Max Azria one, seems more your age IMO
  4. badgley Mischka in my opinion would be the best.
  5. The first one would be good if you want to stand out from the rest of the dance. The badgley mischka is really pretty (probably my favorite), but i agree with itstiffany about it not exactly looking like something to wear for homecoming. maybe you could buy it but then save it for other things since it is a cocktail-style dress. I think the bcbg might be too casual-type and short for homecoming, but good for partying or something like that.
  6. I like bcbg and bm. just remember uh...what to wear if you're going to...get low. ;)
  7. Thank you for all your opinions.
  8. i loveeee the carmen marc valvo dress
  9. I love Badgley Mischka Platinum Label this one as a homecoming dress, the rest seem to plain for me espically since ur going to homecoming! Have tons of fun and be safe
  10. silk babydoll one all the way. totally cute and re-wearable. k thats so not a word but whatevs this isnt english class.... [right???]
  11. Have you decided on a dress yet?
  12. The second one is really pretty, which did you choose?
  13. Definetely the BCBG one.