Chole Paddington over the shoulder

1. Hello,

I love this bag. I have never seen irl, which color best casual everyday wear? Also, do you find you can wear it easily on the shoulder.

I have enjoyed looking at all your beautiful bags.

2. do you have a picture of the bag you are talking about?
  3. If its the classic Chloe Paddington regular size then this fits on the shoulder easily
  4. At first, I couldn't wear it over the shoulder comfortably. But once I broke her in, she got very comfortable and the classic paddy size doesn't feel too heavy to me.
  5. Thank you for answering. Yes, I am wanting the medium Paddington. Now I must decide on a color, because one is all I will be able to own. Do you think a light color is best. I dress in jeans and boots most days.

Thank you for the help.
  6. IMO Whisley and Blanc are perfect for summer while Noir and Choco are for winter, of course it also depends on your wardrobe.
  7. It depends when you will use her most as I would say if you get a light colour and we will be moving into autumn/winter then you will not use it. What about the new nuage (see balchlfen thread on here) that would do you through all seasons I think and it really is a scrummy versatile colour
  8. I have tried several times to access the Market Place, but it says I am not allowed. I would rather buy from someone on here then take my chances on eBay. Why can't I access the for sale threads?
  9. I think that you have to have been a member for over 6 months and have over 500 posts before you are allowed on the Market Place (or something like that).
  10. Might take a while, as I have been a member since 2006 and have 6 posts. :sad:. I am not much of poster unless I have a specific question.
  11. I have blanc (only one so far) and I plan to wear it in the winter too with black outfits!
  12. Haha - I can probably summon up the chattiness but am very likely to fall flat on the staying power!!!
  13. i have the 05 tan paddy,and I love it. such a versatile colour. it fits over the shoulder easily...never carried it any other way.
  14. With first paddington I would go for some nice brown shade like chocolate, whiskey or tan, or if you're into light coloured bags (like I am!) I would choose some beautiful cream shade or the new nuage like secret_shopaholic mentioned... I think all paddington colours look gorgeous with jeans! Good luck with finding your dream bag :tup:
  15. I did it,:yahoo: I ordered a brun Paddington from Neimans. I should have it by Monday. I am so excited :happydance:I had to share with those who understand.