choices.................?

1. what would you chose: a 25cm kelly or a 28 cm plume in a great leather/color?

2. for me to reply, honey, more information please.
    lifestyle, wardrobe shades and hues, student, sahm, profession, and what must you carry with you?
    angie

3. love the color and leather. i work -executive. wardrobe very plain with a few brights on top: cool colors like pink, purple, green and blue. this would be a fun running around or night time purse.

4. Definitely Kelly! I like the Plume but for dressing up, even though it's semi casual, I would always pick a Kelly.

5. Given the above, I would vote Kelly but the 25 size is usually too small for me and I would only use it for dressy occasions.

6. I'd say get the 28cm plume, more versatile.

7. I'm going to go with the Plume.....this bag is something a little different and fun! Plus, you can stash more inside than the 25cm Kelly. And THIS from a die-hard Kelly Girl!!!!!!

8. 25 kelly for night/dressy occasions. plume for day. exotics look hot in the smaller kelly!

9. I like the Kelly 25 in box or exotics, in sellier. Mostly for evening. The Plume 28 in so versatile and can go from day into evening.

10. I would say the Plume. A 28 Plume is not very big, but really fits alot, and is such a versatile bag!! It's not an icon like a Kelly, but it should be!

11. agreed!

12. For night, a kelly
    for day running around, the plume.

13. Kelly :yes:Always!!!

14. I'd get a kelly...just a bit larger. I've seen tons of people, who wear a kelly everyday...and it always looks great.

15. The 25 cm Kelly defintiely speaks either young and cute or night and dressy depending on the leather/color.

Get the Plume in chevre, box, or an exotic and it can go day or evening...